Release your music like never before. Have greater ownership over your work and its distribution. Monetize your music through NFTs and reward your fans directly
What is Releap?
Releap is a music NFT platform built to empower artists with the tools to have greater control over their creative work and facilitate deeper engagement with fans.
What can you do on Releap?
Releap is built with its users in mind. On Releap you can:
- Set up a profile to share posts and interact with other listeners and artists
- Mint music NFTs that can interact with any NFT platforms (e.g. NFT exchanges, lending or renting protocols) in the Solana ecosystem.
- Discover new music from our growing creator community and directly support creators that you love.
- Buy and sell Solana music NFTs on Releap Exchange.
- Interact with our music-loving community through public posts and comments.
- Engage with collectors who have bought your NFTs through gated posts using Releap Circles.
What can you do with music NFTs?
Music NFTs allows artists to distribute their creative work on their own terms and enables fans to support them directly through its purchase. Think of it as a new-age vinyl. Fans have something collectible they can hold on to while supporting music they love. Music NFTs also go one step further by making it very easy for fans to digitally showcase their collectibles. They also allow artists to give back to these supporters through their chosen perks.
Music NFTs hold a piece of creative work, but the additional value that can be attached to them is limitless and not restricted to digital or Web3 mediums.
Solana is a highly performant blockchain that is rapidly growing in popularity. Solana’s unique model makes it very fast, very cheap and highly energy efficient. One transaction on average costs USD $0.00025 and uses roughly as much energy as two google searches. Releap was built on Solana to harness this efficiency and increase accessibility of music NFTs without users worrying about additional costs or environmental impacts.
What fees will I be charged?
Releap is built on Solana and Arweave, a permanent storage solution. Arweave charges a small one-time fee to store your work permanently and Solana charges a small transaction and rental fee. Releap charges zero fees for minting. Instead, a 1.5% fee is taken when an NFT is sold on the Releap exchange.
How do I get started?
I am having a technical issue with Releap, what should I do?
If you are having an issue, please head to our Discord server, post a detailed description in the support channel and provide wallet address and/or token address so our devs can help you.